"ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation. www.printingyourscreen.com
is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc. sponsor
or approve any www.printingyourscreen.com product. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion
as to the correctness of any of the statements made by www.printingyourscreen.com
in the materials on this Web page."
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated,
affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Google, Squidoo, HubPages, Amazon, WordPress,
Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo, or Twitter, nor have they been reviewed, Tested or certified
by Google, Squidoo, HubPages, Amazon, WordPress, Myspace, Facebook, Yahoo, or Twitter.
Suppose you want to print the files in one of your folders, like the screen shot
I guess this is how you do it NOW:
1) Hit the print screen key
2) Open the program that you want to import the screen shot in e.g. Photoshop, Paint,
3) Paste it
4) Message appears that your picture is too big for the current settings of the document.
5) Change the document settings.
6) Your telephone rings and you need to look up something else on your computer.
7) Telephone conversation is finished and now you need to browse your folders again
to find the folder of which you wanted a screen shot of the content.
8) Hit the print screen key again
9) Paste it
10) You forgot to change the settings of the document, just before the phone rang,
so a message appears again that your picture is too big for the current settings
of your document.
11) Change the document settings.
12) Paste it
13) Save the picture as....
Finally job done.
This is how you could be doing it:
1) Hit the printing your screen button that is installed on your computer, once you
have installed the software (done in literally 2 minutes). This is how the software
2) Select Screen To Printer
3) Job is done! 3 seconds later you have your printout.
Guess you do not have to be a genius to work out how much time Printing Your Screen
Software can save you. Get your copy FAST before the price goes up!
With Printing Your Screen, You can:
1) Print your whole screen.
2) Print a selection of your screen by SIMPLY dragging your mouse over the area you
want to print.
3) Save your whole screen as a JPEG -picture.
4) Save a selection of your screen by SIMPLY dragging over the area you want to save.
We left out all the Bells and Whistles that you will never use. That’s why our software
is SO SO simple and SO SO easy to use.